If you forget your password, there are a few things you can do to try and recover your Sage 50 password. To fix this problem, try resetting your password and verifying that you are using the correct username. Follow the below tips, tricks, and guides to resolve your Sage 50 username or password not working issue.
Solution 1: when you are unable to recall your manager’s password, proceed to reset it
- For the first and foremost step, start by tapping the button Settings and then go to User Management and click on Change Password.
- Now, for carrying forward the process, first, enter the password that already exists.
- Now from the grid, proceed to click on OK Bar.
- Next, fill in the New password.
- After the subsequent step, move ahead by entering your New password to review everything.
- For the next step, proceed to insert a security question.
- On the screen, If prompted, enter a response to assist with future password resets.
- For the final step, hit the OK button.
Read more— Sage 50 Bank Reconciliation
Solution 2: In case of an unregistered User or Doesn’t have a license
- The first step, with Admin User Rights, proceed to log in to your company.
- Next, browse along and follow the path.
- Next, hit on Maintain, and then hit on Users, and after that click on Set Up Security.
- Right next to the user name a License box will be located, click on the check box.
- Hit on OK.
- Thereafter, try to log in using your Admin User Rights, in the user system.
Solution 3: If a wrong file is opened by mistake
- First and foremost step, proceed to hit on browse and navigate to locate all companies after you open the program.
- Thereafter, proceed to click on the company you desire to open.
- Next, try to log in to check if you can or cannot do the same.
Read more— Sage 50 Data Migration