In this day and age of Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird Ranking for your keywords in the search engine result pages (SERPs) requires the use of strategic SEO knowledge and a methodical approach. Digital Marketing Agency in Greater Noida The Best Keyword Strategist that can lead your website to the right path.
SEO is extremely present and effective when done properly and is an essential element of a successful organic content strategy. With this in mind, we’ve identified seven steps you must follow to get your keywords to rank.
1. Keyword research
The creation of a strong keyword base is the basis of optimizing your site.
Here’s a specialized method for efficient search and discovery of keywords:
- Begin by creating a seed list of your most important keywords. Utilize a spreadsheet to organize the ideas, including those from your competitors as well as your own thoughts.
- Leverage Google Webmaster Tools (GWT) to identify high-impression-driving keywords from your site. For more insight, look into BrightEdge Data Cube if available by analyzing your and your competitor’s rankings.
- Expand your search options with Google’s Keyword Planner. Find new keyword ideas to get a complete overview.
- Finally, you must categorize and prioritize these keywords in your spreadsheet. Think “products,” “services,” and “news.” This structure will help you organize your website.
2. Site structure
Your research on keywords will help you create an optimized website structure (aka the navigational framework) that assists search engines in comprehending what your website is about and allows users to navigate your site easily.
The structure of your website should be organized around specific keyword categories or themes, which will help the search engines see that your website is relevant to the search query of a user. With your spreadsheet for keyword research as a guideline your next steps are to:
- Define your website’s main themes and incorporate the more general keywords.
- Define your website’s primary categories and subcategories by using additional keywords that are also supported by the research you conducted on keywords.
- Optimize individual pages using more refined keywords, such as “long-tail” keywords (discussed below) specific to the page. This is where you can “move the needle” by making small adjustments that result in a dramatic improvement in your site’s SERP ranking (what we call “striking distance”).
Digital Marketing Agency in Greater Noida is the best keyword researcher that can find perfect and make the best keyword strategy.
3. SEO content audit
While it is an optional process, conducting an SEO content audit is highly recommended as it will help you determine whether the content on your website is performing well and what is failing in regards to search results and ROI.
The initial benchmark will help you determine your content strategy moving forward. There are many tools that you can use to gather the information you need for an SEO content audit depending on the needs of your business.
For larger companies and enterprise-level websites, the BrightEdge SEO platform includes tools for reporting and analytics that evaluate the performance of organic search and revenue for individual pages, as well as for subcategories of the site and categories.
- Like keyword research, you’ll need to organize and export the information you’ve gathered from your audit into a spreadsheet. Some of the most important SEO metrics to consider are pageviews organic visits and bounce rates as well as conversion rates and speed of pages.
- Pay attention to the performance of your website pages that are important for your business such as the most important sales and landing pages.
- Your blog must be able to measure social metrics, such as Facebook tweets, sharing, tweets, re-tweets, and Google shares and +1s, and also the quantity and quality of backlinks search engines utilize to assess the credibility and authority of your blog’s content (which in turn influences your blog’s ranking in search results).
4. Creation of content, optimization, and SEO on-page
At this point you’ll have to create content for new pages on your site or optimize existing ones using relevant keywords that you have gathered from your study.
The key principles here are:
- Try to find a word count to make your content appear full (no less than 250 words based on the topic and the purpose of the page). Optimize the page with the keywords which are pertinent to the page’s subject however, beware of keywords “stuffing” or adding unnecessary text. Also, ensure that the text is immediate to users near the top of the page (don’t make ads the first thing people see).
- Beware of duplicate content, which can result from accidental mistakes, such as copying meta information from pages (discussed in the next section).
- Create Metadata that is unique for each page to let search engines know about the subject matter of the description and title for the page. It is additionally the “clickable” information displayed in the SERPs and plays significantly in the performance of your search results.
- Rich media, including video and images, also require written descriptions, titles, and tags so that search engines can comprehend their contents. Optimize rich media on-page so that keywords are in line with those in the appropriate text as well as Metadata.
- The page’s content headers and subheads by using an order of heading tags (H1 H2, H2, and the H3 tag) to assist bots crawlers in comprehending the contents of the page and to aid readers in exploring your page.
- Use internal links to link the pages of your website to each other, if applicable. Search engine robots consume Web content by clicking links, so having an internal, connected structure can help them – and visitors to navigate your site.
- Prepare and distribute the XML Sitemap to search engines to inform them of your site’s unique page content with the help of Web “robot” code of XML tags.
5. Link earnings
Simply put the concept of linking “earning” means creating content that other people want to be associated with and/or express their trust in by linking out to it. This type of “inbound” link may be to your home page, a product page, or services page, or a great blog article.
Links from other sites on the Web are the basis of your site’s backlink profile. Search engines are a factor in both the quality and quantity of your backlink profile when assessing its importance as well as authority and credibility. This evaluation, in turn, factors into your site’s organic content ranking.
Similar to SEO content audits, quarterly or monthly link audits are recommended best methods to measure and monitor the performance of your website’s backlink profile. (We use this to manage backlinks).
You can find out more about conducting a qualitative and a quantitative link audit using a straightforward four-step method in my post on the BrightEdge blog. I also offer some innovative (and genuine) link-building strategies to consider.
If you are seeking a way to do in a day These 10 backlink-building strategies can be very helpful. If you’re pressed for the time and money, Mark Mitchell outlines 10 easy link-building projects that you can do in just a few hours.
He also provides guidelines for conducting a backlink audit and disavowing “bad” links to avoid the risk of a Google “Penguin slap.”
6. Social media
As we mentioned above in the discussion of the SEO review of content on blogs (Step 3) Social media interaction and sharing play a greater impact on the search engine’s organic visibility and ranking of your content.
With the inclusion of Google Plus social activity in Google’s SERPs and Bing’s exclusive relationship with Twitter for its SERPs, “social SEO” has become a reality for content marketing.
The explosion of data on the internet in recent years is mostly due to social media and there are no indications that this trend will slow down. Search engines are now using content sharing as an indicator of “quality” signal.
The synergy between social and search is demonstrated by a Twitter study of a case study of Tiny Prints, a specialty online store that relies on organic search to generate web traffic and revenue.
Utilizing the Twitter platform, Tiny Prints saw an increase of 47 percent in organic search rankings for long-tail terms and doubled its Twitter engagement with its followers.
For more information on search and social synergy go check out Mark’s blog post on SEO and social signals as well as Andy Betts’ article on how social data and search work in combination to create results in search rankings. Digital Marketing Agency in Greater Noida are expert in Social Media and will make your brand a tycoon among other competitors.
7. Performance of the track
The process of evaluating your organic search content’s performance is the first step toward an effective content strategy. The BrightEdge SEO platform has an array of reporting and analytics tools to assist you in doing exactly that.
The most significant factor in the ranking of keywords is the technology for analyzing and reporting pages that are centered on content, mentioned previously in the 3rd step (content audit).
As we mentioned earlier our page reporting tool can analyze and report on the organic revenue and search performance, not just at the individual page level but also for whole groups of pages on your site.
Keep in mind that this step-by-step procedure is not a single-step process. To gain the information you need to stay ahead of your competitors in the organic content industry You’ll need to go back over each step in the same way to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) content!
In the ever-changing digital world, Effective SEO is essential to the success of a content strategy.
The seven essential steps include a thorough search for keywords, structuring your site to be a good match for keywords performing SEO content audits creating and optimizing content strategically generating important inbound links making use of social media for increased visibility, and constant monitoring of performance.
This process is an ever-changing approach, continually changing and refining to ensure the highest SEO content quality amid a competitive market. Digital Marketing Agency in Greater Noida The most effective keyword strategist who can guide your website on the right direction.